Sunday 22 January 2012

my day

Let me tell you about my day, it first started off with waking up at 5:30 am. After waking up i went and made myself some cereal. After that i had to jump in the shower so that i could get ready for work. Now get this I only 5 hours of sleep so at this point now its 10:40 pm i ve only had 5 hours of sleep and in the past 2 days i ve only gotten 10 hours of sleep all together. Thats 10 hours of sleep in 48 hours!!!! So after i got out of the shower and got dressed i made my way to the car and drove 20 minutes down the highway to Niagara Falls to my job. I had to work an 8 hour shift which wasn't bad but it didnt feel like 8 hours it felt more like 16 hours. So when i was finally done i went home and had ham and potatoes and then played call of duty. Bow i am at the computer at 10:44pm on a Sunday night with only 10 hours of sleep in 48 hours ready to do some homework, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment